- Durabiliti Tester
- MS Plate structure where actuator is mounted.
- As per customer Test Part Volt (v)
- 35-60 Celsius (oC)
- As per Customer Test part Hertz (HZ)
- Yes (If required as per customer specification)
- MCB and ELCB Protection
- Based on Customer Test part and Testing method
- As per testing method which can be dicussed Millimeter (mm)
- Less than 200 Kilograms (kg)
- 1 Year
This Actuator Manual Durability Tester is a
Testing Equipment Manufactured by K-PAS
tests the Durability of the Mirror by Moving the
Mirror in the applied directions continuously.
The current testing will be done by moving the mirror in all direction through cylinder movement.
The Maximum number of Mirrors which can be
tested simultaneously is 16 Mirrors.
Our Actuator Manual Durability Tester uses the
Latest Allen Bradley PLC and its HMI so as to
get fast and accurate Results for the UUT(Unit
The Number of Cycles Run corresponds with the
Durability of the Mirror i.e., the Longer the
Mirror is tested without any problems, the better
- Buyer bears cost
- Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Per Month
- 4-6 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Seaworthy Packaging
- Tamil Nadu, South India, All India
- ISO 9001:2017
No.16, Mabel Avenue, Sri Sai Nagar Extension, Thoraipakkam, Near Chennai One Toll Gate, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600097, India